What is a cookie and what is it used?
A "Cookie" is a small file that is stored on the user's computer, tablet, smartphone or any other device with navigational information. The set of "cookies" of all our users helps us to improve our website by enabling us to monitor which pages are useful, what does not and what could be improved. Cookies are essential for the operation in Internet, providing many advantages in the provision of interactive services, making it easier for navigation and usability of our website. In any case the cookies could harm your computer. In contrast, it helps us identify and resolve errors.
What kinds of cookies we use?
According to the entity that manages it:
- Our cookies: Those that are sent to your computer from our domain and provide the service you have requested.
- Third Party Cookies: Are those that are sent to your computer from a machine or domain that is not managed by us, but by other collaborating institution. Such as those used for social networking.
Depending on the time that remain active:
- Session Cookies: They are temporary cookies that remain in the cookie file of your browser until you leave the website, so that none is recorded on the hard drive of your computer. The information collected through these cookies, is used to analyze traffic patterns on the web. Ultimately, this allows us to provide a better experience to improve the content and ease of use.
- Persistent cookies: are stored in the hard disk and reads our website every time you make a return visit. A persistent cookie has a set expiration date. The cookie will stop working after that date. These cookies we use generally preferred to provide purchasing services, search and language.
- Technical Cookies: Are those for navigation and proper functioning of our website. They allow for example, control traffic and data communication access restricted parts, make the buying process an order, use security features, store content or deliver videos to share content through social networks.
- Customization cookies: Are those that allow you to access the service with a predefined function features a number of criteria, such as language, type of browser through which you access the service, the locale where you can access the service, etc.
- Analysis Cookies: Are those that allow us to quantify the number of users and perform the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made ??by users of the services provided. This is discussed in browsing our website in order to improve the supply of products and services we offer.
- Promotional cookies: Are those that enable the management, the most efficient way of advertising space that could be included on our website.
- Cookies behavioral advertising: These cookies store information on user behavior obtained through continued observation. Thanks to them, we can find the internet browsing habits and related advertising to show your profile navigation.
Purpose of cookies used:
Here are the cookies used and delivered by us on our web and purpose thereof.
- PHPSESSID: It's a session cookie that allows us to store data about the budget that the client is doing, it would be impossible the proper functioning of the website without this cookie. It also stores data about customer order, thereby avoiding having to query the database more frequently and thus get faster browsing.
- ID_USUARIO_ENCRIP: It is a persistent cookie (one year) used to identify the user (stores the user name), so he does not have to identified itself every time he visit our website. Without it, the user would have to enter login information every time he enter the site. The information is encrypted.
- ID_PASSWORD_ENCRIP: It is a persistent cookie (one year) used to identify the user (stores the password), so he does not have to identifie itself every time he visit our website. Without it, the user would have to enter login information every time he enter the site. The information is encrypted.
- LANG: It is a persistent cookie (one year) which helps us to remember the user's preferred language.
- CONECTADO2: It is a persistent cookie (one year) which serves to remind us if the client closed the session on his last visit. If the client keeps the session open, this allows to avoid registration each time he visit the site.
- cookies: It is a persistent cookie (one month). It is created when the users accept the cookies policy.
Here are third party cookies used on our website and the purpose thereof.
- facebook - We include the LIKE button, social plug-in and the ability to share a framing or comments with friends from facebook user. Facebook loads cookies that enable them to perform the described tasks.
- Twitter - Allows the user to become a follower of ENMAR-K2 and share content on twitter. Twitter loads cookies that enable them to perform the described tasks.
- Google+ - Allows recommend our website through google social network. Google loads cookies that let them perform the described tasks.
- Youtube - Allows the user subscribe to ENMAR-K2 youtube channel. Youtube loads cookies that enable them to perform the described tasks.
- Pinterest - Access the ENMARK2 Pinterest page. Pinterest load cookies that enable them to perform the described tasks.
How can you configure or disable cookies?
You can allow, block or delete cookies installed on your computer by configuring the options in your Internet browser. In case you do not allow the installation of cookies on your browser, it may not be able to access some of the services of our website and the visit may be less satisfactory.
In the following links you have at your disposal all the information to configure or disable your cookies in every browser:
In ENMARK2 we never keep the personal data of our users, except for the IP address according to the above, unless you want to register on a voluntary basis in order to make purchases of products and services we offer or receive information about promotions and content of interest.
If you continue to browse our website you are indicating to us that you consent with the use of these cookies and conditions contained in this Cookies Policy.